Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Zone Is Here!!

We are excited to announce that starting Monday, August 26th, 2013 we will begin using our latest addition to Defined Fitness: My Zone!

The My Zone system is designed as a heart rate monitoring system and tracks all of your exercise movement. 

Here is a brief summary of just a few things that it does.
  • Tracks heart rate and monitors how hard you are working.
  • Tells you when you have recovered from your last set and are ready to begin the next set.
  • Displays the percent max heart rate that you are working in.
  • After the completion of your workout My Zone will automatically email you the stats on your workout.
  • With the My Zone App you are able to track your food by simply taking a picture of what you are about to eat.
  • My Zone will help you set goals and monitor progress overtime.
  • You can also where you My Zone belt when you are not in the gym. Your belt will store up to 16 hours of exercise information. Then, when you come back into the club My Zone will automatically upload all of the exercise that you have done and email those stats to you as well.
  • We will also be incorporating some heart rate zone workouts into the mix using the My Zone system.
To get started with My Zone you will need to purchase your own heart rate belts. Belts are $89 and can be purchased at the front desk. If you have any other questions please feel to let us know.

We Change Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment